Prices vary for each event. Senior and student rates apply where applicable. A $5 per order handling fee is assessed for all Internet and phone orders. (The $5 fee is not charged to in-person orders.)
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this ticket and/or attending an event as the ticket holder using this ticket, I automatically accept the assumption of risk and waiver of liability relating to coronavirus/COVID-19. As the ticket purchaser and/or ticket holder/user of this ticket, I certify that I have read this document and fully understand its content. I am aware that this is a release and waiver of liability and a contract, and I accept and agree to it of my own free will. My purchase and/or use of tickets from the Elgin Community College constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Plan your group outing at ECC Arts Center! Discounted ticket prices are available for various events for groups of (10) or more. Call the box office at 847-622-0300 to book group tickets.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. Ticket exchanges are allowed for some, but not all, performances if requested at least 48 hours before the purchased performance.
Discounts and Memberships
Members who buy tickets to two (2) or more CenterStage events per year automatically receive a Super Patron discount on future purchases. ECC Students can also receive one free ticket to any CenterStage event. Call the Box Office at 847-622-0300 for more details.
Theatre doors open approximately (30) minutes before performances. All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket to be admitted to the Theatre. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management.
The Arts Center is fully accessible and includes
- Handicapped parking
- Accessible seating and restrooms.
Children over 5 are welcome to attend some performances. Call the Box Office at 847-622-0300 for specific event information.
Food, drink, cameras, and recording devices are strictly prohibited in the ECC Arts Center theatres. Patrons are welcome to bring a personal-sized water bottle.
See where the ECC Arts Center (Building H) resides on the college campus and get driving directions.
Free parking is available directly in front of Building H, ECC Arts Center, using parking lots G, H, I, J & K. Look for the red pole signs in the parking lot.
Volunteer at the Arts Center
Thank you for being so interested in volunteering with the ECC Arts Center. We value and appreciate the time and dedication of our volunteers!
- Enjoy amazing artists in intimate theatres.
- Parking is plentiful and free. We also have handicap-accessible parking spots.
- Fun surprises - musicians and magicians have been known to pop up in our lobby.
- Volunteer ushers receive at least six (6) usher tickets for each show they work. You can use these usher tickets to purchase free show tickets for most events.
- Finally, you are an integral part of our ECC family. Our ushers are a part of a talented and dedicated team committed to providing a positive theatrical experience for our patrons.
Usher Volunteer Duties
- Greet patrons.
- Take performance tickets.
- Show patrons their seats.
- Assist and monitor the audience during the performance.
- Guide patrons to other facilities.
- Assist with concessions or retail sales.
Usher Volunteer Qualifications
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Be available to work at least 10 hours per season from September 1 through August 30.
- Log in to a volunteer portal to schedule and track hours.
Rent the Arts Center
If you'd like your next performance, seminar, or meeting to occur in a beautiful facility known for its flexible spaces, top-notch technical knowledge, and professional personnel, look no further than the Arts Center! It is ideal for performing arts events.
- Rental spaces accommodate a wide variety of set-up requirements.
- We offer complete event services from behind-the-scenes planning to box office and day-of-event services.
- The arts center is accessible for guests—we’re minutes from I-90, U.S. 20, and Randall Road.
- We have plenty of free parking.
- Facilities are easily accessible for people of all abilities.